Oasis offers one-to-one and small group supervision for new and experienced coaches and developers.
OASIS & CORONAVIRUS
Communities of Practice
Our unique communities of practice blend facilitated supervision, peer-based learning, leading edge thinking, co-operative inquiry and inspiring practice.
Oasis offer a variety of group supervision opportunities. As a peer-led learning organisation we believe they’re more about bringing together community wisdom. We have open communities of practice and can also support in-house schemes.
We have successfully worked with many practitioners and organisations to provoke new thinking. We co-design, develop and apply interventions, which have enabled successful transformation and deep learning.
How it works
- Initial conversation to scope needs and learning objectives.
- Facilitated supervision sessions.
- Dedicated, experienced Oasis facilitator/supervisor/mentor.
- Peer working between sessions, creating self-sustaining opportunities.
- Reflective and reflexive practice.
- Access to Oasis’s unique experience in human relations practice and approaches, group facilitation, collaborative inquiry, Whole Person Learning, applied psychology, systems thinking and organisational change.
- Dedicated venue within easy reach of the A1.
Thanks to the skilled facilitation and the honouring of the whole me from my peers, I had the courage to commit wholeheartedly to the Community of Practice. I am so incredibly thankful I did. As a result I feel more connected on so many levels with a much stronger sense of self-efficacy.Sam AndersonDirector, The Junction – Young People, Health and Wellbeing, award-winning charity