Whether you work as an individual consultant, or transforming your own organisation, this unique Community of Practice will help you develop and deepen your knowledge, skills and networks for increased impact.
Some of the questions that change agents face today:
- How do I stay energised and purposeful in my practice?
- How do I build and sustain my resources as an ‘instrument of change’ for organisational success?
- How do I help my organisation make wise choices to bring about high impact transformation?
- How do I develop metrics that value human relations?
- How do I work with the tension between the need for quick fixes and deeper culture change?
- How can I apply systems thinking to my work, connecting purpose, process, people, performance and planet?
We are launching a unique Community of Practice for OD practitioners. It will blend facilitated supervision, peer-based learning, individual-focused development and inspiring practice. We will pursue opportunities to learn through experiential, improvisational, participative and co-creative approaches.
Oasis has successfully worked with many practitioners and organisations to provoke new thinking. We co-design, develop and apply OD interventions and approaches, which have enabled successful transformation and the achievement of goals. We have particular experience in peer-based and facilitated supervision.
- Initial conversation to scope needs and learning objectives.
- Six half-day facilitated ‘live’ supervision sessions over 10 months.
- Six to nine participants in a closed group.
- Dedicated, experienced Oasis facilitator/supervisor/mentor.
- Peer working between sessions, creating self-sustaining opportunities.
- Reflective and reflexive practice.
- Access to Oasis’s unique experience in human relations practice and approaches, group facilitation, collaborative inquiry, Whole Person Learning, applied psychology, systems thinking and organisational change.
- Annual, day-long OD practitioner community unconference to boost your productivity and strengthen your capabilities.
- Dedicated venue within easy reach of the A1.
Benefits for You and Your Organisation
- Improved, informed and innovative OD, with measurable impact
- Cost-effective access to tried-and-tested OD resources and practices
- Insightful learning to create innovative and sustainable OD approaches based on real challenges, dilemmas and opportunities
- Collaborate with respected OD practitioners to share ideas and save time and effort addressing organisational challenges
- Grow and strengthen organisational and individual capacity and capabilities
- Contribute and be part of a network of leading edge thinkers for organisational effectiveness
- A community of diverse-minded peers offering challenge and support
- A safe, confidential space to think, experiment and energise your practice
- Time to make conscious decisions and apply them pragmatically
- Renewal and increased mastery of OD skills, behaviours, process and interactions
For this pilot programme the fee is £2,395, with a sliding scale for self-funded individuals and those organisations and individuals from the not-for-profit and charitable sectors.
The fee covers all aspects of the programme excluding travel and accommodation.
- Session 1
- 27 Jun 2018
- 9am – 1pm
- Session 2
- 24 Jul 2018
- 9am – 1pm
- Session 4
- 17 Oct 2018
- 9am – 1pm
- Session 5
- 28 Nov 2018
- 9am – 1pm
- 16 Nov 2018
- 9am – 4pm
£2,395 per person Enquire