Oasis invites you to join a Supervision Community of Practice for coaches, 1-1 developers and mentors. The purpose is to promote new thinking while providing a confidential and safe reflective space in which to enhance and inspire your work.
As coaches, the success of our actions as ‘change-enablers’ does not entirely depend on what skills and techniques we use. Oasis believe it significantly depends on the awareness and ability to notice the inner state from which we intervene and operate.
Why is this important?
Working alongside peers as a learning community offers a supportive and nourishing environment, an antidote to the often solitary vocation of coaching.
The community of practice will offer a regular place to:
- Continually develop your practice with new and different thinking while applying a range of supervision models and theories.
- Take the time to reflect on your practice and deepen your understanding around the complex elements of your work.
- Find a protected, regular and safe time to creatively address the challenges you face in your practice.
- Work alongside a highly regarded, experienced and seasoned supervisor.
- Be stimulated and energised by the power of peers.
Supervision invites us to be curious and ‘shed light’ on the way in which we work with our clients and the wider contexts in which they operate.
Being a member of the group will give you the opportunity to be more conscious of the way in which you offer ‘your-self’ as an instrument of change with regard to your client relationships.
These facilitated sessions will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Explore intentions and interactions through deeper reflection
- Develop your ability to identify and transform outdated mindsets which may undermine your practice and subsequent client success
- Break new ground by embracing mindfulness, creativity, movement and exploring the potential insights of interpersonal neurobiology
- Work with ethical dilemmas, value conflicts and challenging situations especially in an organisational context
- Consider working with the complexities of multiple stakeholder involvement and changing economic and political environments
- Enhance your own wellbeing, resilience and effectiveness
- Celebrate your practice.
- One full CPD day to explore a breadth of activities (including models, frameworks) that will promote a thorough foundation in reflective practice.
- Facilitated conversation to scope needs and learning intentions – how might this allow me to do my best work?
- Six participants in a closed group – working as a facilitated peer supervision community of practice.
- Five x 3.5 hours facilitated supervision sessions over eight months.
- Dedicated experienced Oasis Facilitator, Supervisor and Coach.
- Reflective practice in action – encouragement for peer working between sessions.
- Complementary access to Oasis’s resources including:
- Advance booking on workshops
- Invitations to world-class salons
- Copy of Forging the Future Together (Oasis Press) and Peer Works (Oasis Press)
- Bespoke on-line platform (Zoho Connect)
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, discuss investment costs or book your place please contact Charlotte Ellerby
It is good just to hear that others are grappling with the same issues or even considering new issues that they might highlight that I have not come across before.Operations Manager Bettys and Taylors Group
I continue to be inspired by practitioners coming together to create a focused, rhythmical setting that offers opportunities and time to think and reflect on what matters most. This enables them to connect to the bigger part of themselves and do what they do best, alongside generating fertile ground for the challenge of the ‘new’ to emerge within their practice.Benita Treanor Associate Oasis Human Relations