A year-long programme taught over five modules for those starting out on a career in coaching as well as experienced coaches wishing to deepen their practice.
THIS COACHING PROGRAMME PROVIDES YOU WITH ALL YOU NEED TO PRACTICE AS A PROFESSIONAL COACH.
This coaching programme brings benefits both personally and professionally and will help you to develop the skills of coaching in order for you to make a real difference to others.
It is unlike other professional training and coaching programmes in that the focus is on you as a person, who you are as well as what you do. So, as well as learning all the coaching tools and approaches you will need to coach others with confidence and rigour, you will leave the coaching programme with a better understanding of yourself and what you need to thrive and be at your best. This inside out approach enables deeper, more courageous coaching with lasting impact.
We take a Whole Person approach, giving you a multi-dimensional understanding of how to work one-to-one with others with care, confidence and challenge.
“I have gained immensely from undertaking this coaching programme, in terms of questioning my approaches, gaining more purpose and confidence gained. The reading and listening to podcasts has been enlightening and built my knowledge of emotional, spiritual and physical skills based practice. Learning from my peers has, I would say, been the most powerful and unexpected outcome from the programme, in sessions, on group chat and in one to one conversations. The depth of knowledge and experience of learning together has been impressive and my natural questioning approach has been embraced by my peers…. I feel truly valued by them and their reinforcement when I’ve experienced self doubt has helped me grow stronger.”
Andrea Cowans, Group Director of Student Life Luminate Education Group
The programme is professionally accredited by the Association for Coaching and is the perfect choice for you if:
- You want to be professionally accredited as a coach
- You’re just starting out as a coach or contemplating a career developing others
- You’re an experienced coach looking to go deeper with your clients and develop your practice
- You want to learn how to help others learn, grow, succeed in their own lives, connect with their sense of purpose and become more fully themselves at work and at home
- You’re looking for a change of career and want to develop yourself whilst you work out what next
- You’re a manager or leader and want to mentor and develop others within your organisation
- You work in a different field developing others (eg. Education, healthcare) and you want to enhance your approach
- You’re interested in creating a coaching culture within your organisation.
“I recommend this coaching programme very highly. I went from cognitive learning to a deeper multi-dimensional understanding. The process integrates what is going on at the rational and emotional level and requires participants to confront themselves in the process.”
– Kathryn Winterburn, Coaching with Head, Heart & Soul participant
“The course content and delivery has been extremely rich, well-planned and delivered – and very personally rewarding. Glyn and Carole-Ann are ideally suited to working together with their different personalities and working styles.”
– Coaching with Head, Heart & Soul participant 2021
We are proud that our programmes are accredited by the Association for Coaching, an internationally recognised professional body. You can choose whether you opt for a certificate or diploma-level qualification. During the time you study with us, you will have free student membership of the Association and on graduation, you will be able to move onto their fast track to personal accreditation. For more information on accreditation click HERE.
Coaching Programme Cost
We offer a sliding scale of fees and are always open to a conversation regarding this. Our pricing starts from £3295 for self-funders, £3995 for and not-for-profits and £4995 for organisations. This covers the full 5 modules throughout the year, along with professional mentoring and supervision of your practice.
Our terms and conditions can be found here
If you would like to talk to someone about our coaching programme, please email us or give Charlotte a ring on 01937 541700.
Full details and how to book can be found HERE