Liz Goold is an experienced organisation consultant, facilitator and coach with over 28 years’ experience working in the field of organisation development, learning and change within the voluntary and public sectors and with donor agencies and Foundations – in the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Liz is a seasoned Organisation Development practitioner, leadership team/executive coach and leadership developer. She brings 35 years’ experience of accompanying organisations, teams, communities and individuals to face into their questions and dilemmas, work collaboratively and effect positive change in service of a fairer, kinder and more sustainable world. She offers a depth and breadth of experience from across different sectors, cultures and contexts, including NHS/public and Third Sector, housing associations, international NGOs/donor agencies and social movements- in the UK/Europe and Africa and Asia.
Her areas of specialism include:
- Longer-term OD accompaniment and culture change
- Development of OD capability/practice and mentoring of senior OD practitioners/Directors
- Systemic leadership team coaching and supervision
- Facilitation of innovative Systems leadership programmes
- Conflict Mediation/supporting challenging conversations
- Executive coaching
- Facilitation of multi-stakeholder large group interventions eg World Café, Open Space and collaborative change across organizational/system boundaries
- Facilitation of Action Learning Sets (ALS), Communities of Practice and reflexive practice
- Facilitation of Organisational Constellations/Embodied work
- Participative democracy and climate change
Liz brings a complexity and systemic orientation to her practice and is comfortable working at depth in the ‘here and now’ with what emerges, whilst keeping purpose and the wider system in mind. She uses her strong inquiry, relational and dialogic skills to help surface limiting assumptions/patterns, explore different narratives, and create the conditions for conversations that matter-including in the virtual space. She has a naturally warm, intuitive, and collaborative style and enjoys a number of long-term developmental relationships with clients/internal change agents, allowing for mutual learning and change.
She has a Masters in Organisation Consulting from Ashridge Business School and is accredited in Executive Coaching, MBTI, mediation and leadership team coaching supervision. Her practice is also informed by a diverse mix of approaches, including Dialogic OD, Gestalt, Theory U and Whole Person/Whole System Learning, as well as her spiritual practice. She has an ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion and social/climate justice and aspires to integrate this into her everyday life and practice.
Liz seeks to stay at her own learning edge through regular supervision, membership of OD Communities of Practice and OD Network Europe. Outside of work, she loves to play flute in her local Cuban band in Oxford and tend to her increasingly wild garden.
Examples of recent work include:
- Co- lead for national systems leadership programme with Aspiring Directors of Public Health
- Leadership Team Coach supporting strategic thinking, collective leadership and culture change with a large housing association, NHS Trust, Fire and Rescue Service
- Co-facilitator of What’s Going on? An inquiry process with Oasis for internal OD practitioners
- OD consultant for culture change process with an international NGO and cancer charity
- Conflict mediator with local authority and key partners
- Facilitator of Action Learning Sets and development of AL facilitators with an INGO coordination body, university and local authority
- Facilitator of citizens’ assemblies on climate emergency from national to local level
- Lead for in-house OD practitioner development programme for local authority and Mentor/supervisor to OD Directors in housing associations and NHS Trusts
If we sound like the kind of people you would like to work with, please contact usContact Oasis