We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Oasis School of Human Relations may change this policy from time to time by updating this page on our website. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2018.
We may collect the following information via any of the site’s input forms:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone
- Your address and postcode
- Subscriptions to our email newsletter
Any email address data collected is never passed on to any third parties. If you do not wish to receive email newsletters from ourselves, please leave the “subscribe” option unticked when submitting any contact forms.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not tick the box to indicate that you want your email address to be used by for email marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for email marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to the address given below or by emailing us
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Oasis School of Human Relations,
Hall Mews, Clifford Road,
Boston Spa, LS23 6DT
or email: Marion@oasishumanrelations.org.uk
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Oasis School of Human Relations