We hope this section helps answer any questions you may have regarding Oasis, our work and attending the centre. Of course, please feel free to call us with anything else on 01937 541700.
- What do you do?
- Who are Oasis?
- How is Oasis different?
- Why choose Oasis?
- Why are you called a ‘school’ of human relations?
- What can I expect from working with Oasis?
- Who does Oasis work with?
- Where is Oasis based?
- Where do you work?
- How do you charge?
- How might I become an Oasis Associate?
- Can I come and do work experience and/or voluntary work with Oasis?
About Organisational Development
About Wellbeing Services and Counselling
- How long are counselling sessions? How many can I have?
- Where and when does counselling take place?
- What kinds of issues can I bring to counselling?
- What about confidentiality?
- What information comes back to my organisation?
- What is the cost?
- What if we want to be more creative in managing stress issues?
- Can organisations pick and choose different elements?